Below is a summary of rules you need to follow if you want to have an account on this server of Mastodon:
Code of Conduct
All participants of mast.mulliken.net are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with mast.mulliken.net
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and using gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as 'leave me alone,' 'go away,' or 'I’m not discussing this with you.'
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to: age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
- Attacking personal tastes
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a social setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by utilizing the report button on a toot. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from dev.to.